- radishes, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cube ice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place the radishes, garlic, butter, and ice cube on a double layer of aluminum foil large enough to wrap contents. Season with salt and pepper. Tightly seal foil around contents.
- Place foil packet on the grill, and cook 20 minutes, or until radishes are tender.
- Sprinkle with freshly diced parsley and serve. It is nice with chicken'