- sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- package beef cocktail sausages
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the sausages with cold bacon
- Wrap each cocktail sausage with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. To serve, place the sausage in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.
If you have a Tantilising recipe to share, add it to the linky below.
KB and Whitesnake
This recipe has been shared with Tuesday's Tasty Tidbits