Sunday, December 20, 2009

To my KB

sunrises, sunsets all surround me,
your love is creeping into me again,
feel you deep inside my heart once more,
life ain’t the same honey,
when we play this game.
rock n roll me baby,
like you did before,
never felt the love of a woman,
like I feel yours,
rainbows are rising,
make me feel good,
love you woman, like every man should.
the shadows keep on crawling,
no scene, no sight, no life,
till your light shines on through,
touch of your hand on my heart,
feeling the power of two again,
i see the truth in your eyes,
kisses and cuddles,
the warmth of your touch,
the love of a woman I am wanting so much.

Love you so much hun………………..I wanna spend my life with you my darling………
Love always
Steve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...