- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
Serve with steamed veggies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a baking pan.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of butter over each chop, then spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise over butter.
- Season each one with seasoning of salt, pepper and parsley.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the top of each pork chop.
- Bake 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until desired cooking has been reached.
KB and Whitesnake
This recipe has been shared with Slow Cooking Thursdays