It's easy really!
- mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion finely sliced
- chicken breast or breasts
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 1 tsp fresh thyme or dried
- thickened cream
- small potatoes
- Olive oil
- spring onion, chopped parsley and chopped chives (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC.
2. Place mushrooms and onion in the base of a medium sized lasagne style dish, then place chicken breast in a single layer on vegetables and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Combine Creamy Mushroom Soup, cream with thyme, mix well and pour over the chicken.
4. Bake for about 1 hour or until the chicken is golden and thoroughly cooked through. .
5. Boil or steam potatoes whole.
6. When a tooth pick can ease through spud drain spuds, cut in half and place back in pan.
7. Drizzle Oilve oil over spuds and give a bit of a shake so spuds are coated add spring onion and parsley or chives and serve.
KB and Whitesnake