Friday, September 24, 2010

One Year On

One year ago KB and I left our partners to make a new start in life.
Every once in a while couples find that special person who just seems to fit in with your own personality and quirks and you with theirs.
As I reflect over the past year, I believe I have become a better person for knowing KB .
There have been many trials and tribulations but together we have overcome them all with little effort other than to work together and trust in each other for support.

Our Internet friends have given us the most support and I would like to thank you all.
Family and friends have made their choices and on most occasion's had their say and we have accepted that and moved on.

So the future is now looking brighter as we start to move into the next phase of our lives.
Plans are in place to start a kind of River Cottage home where we become a little more self sufficient.
We are not talking about some massive thing, just a veggie garden with a few chooks.
We want to both live to a ripe old age and experience life to the fullest without the hustle and bustle of the modern world continually interfering with our goals.

As for this Ole Whitesnake he has given up smoking and is eating healthy. 
I don't get to write as much or as often as I would like but my time will come.
KB and I have started improving our lifestyle and although we have our own blogs.
We have created this blog so we can share with the world the journey we are taking our trials and tribulations. (YES Coco comes along as well!)

We are introducing our cooking segment Simply Delish which will kick off this Saturday New Zealand time and we hope you will find time to have a look and maybe even contribute.

So on  the 23rd Sept 2010 one year on I want to tell KB that ............. I love you more than ever and I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. you and us.
Happy Anniversary babe XXXX

Love You
Steve

1 comment:

KB said...

I don't have the words to respond. Just know I love you and I'm looking forward to the rest of our life together xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...