Sunday, March 7, 2010

LIVING WITH WHITESNAKE

I'm not a big cricket fan, in fact, I'm not a fan at all. I'm a Rugby girl for sure. Yesterday, NZ and Australia were playing a one dayer - is that a word? Steve enjoys watching a game so I thought I'd have a look.

My opinion of cricket has not changed after this experience. I wonder if cricket players can call themselves sportsmen? Real men don't need to stop for afternoon teas of cucumber sandwiches or go running for cover after a spot of rain. As for changing their balls all day and rubbing their new balls up and down their legs - what's that about? Dodgy if you ask me.

I did enjoy watching with Steve because I love spending time with him and I had a few giggles along the way. Don't think I'll be a fan of cricket anytime soon though.

2 comments:

Whitesnake said...

Seems ta me that rugby at halftime is far more worth it;).
Thanks for at least giving cricket a shot...........babe xxxx

KB said...

I enjoyed spending the time with ya but I enjoyed the joint Rugby experience much more *wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...