Friday, February 24, 2012

Simply Delish ~ Chickpea and Bean Salad



This recipe was taken from Healthy Heart Happy Life Cookbook.

Serves 4

Ingredients

1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 x 420g can four bean mix, drained and rinsed
I telegraph cucumber, chopped
1 red capsicum, chopped
1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
1 avocado, sliced
2 small wholemeal pita pockets, warmed

To Prepare

Make the salad by mixing the chickpeas, four bean mix, cucumer, capsicum and parsley in a mixing bowl. Add avocado. Serve with torn pita.

KB's Tips

I didn't add avocado because I was too lazy to go buy a fresh one. I added tomatoes to the salad and served with chicken and Whitesnake's yummy potatoes.



Cheers!

KB and Whitesnake


Here's the linky, you know what to do...







More Simply Delish recipes listed here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first visit to Simply Delish Saturday. your recipe looks so yummy. I can't wait to try it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...