Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mellons Bay and Howick Beach, NZ



Welcome to Walkabout Wednesday - a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.


The rain was coming down but it didn't stop Whitesnake and I from enjoying our walkabout at the beach.






















Hope you enjoyed the pics.
Love KB and Whitesnake
xxx




Walkabout is a phrase we use in NZ, which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look.

2 comments:

Marja said...

Nice beach you got there. I love being close to the beach in NZ. I did a walkabout actually but didn't make any pictures. If this is a weekly thing I'll join in next week

KB said...

Missy - I think it's a storm water drain.

Marja - we go walkabout every wednesday and post the pics here. I usually leave a pic on my blog too as a reminder. We'd love you to join in. Your pics are great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...